The museum's exposition is dedicated to the history of founding a sugar factory in 1869, the owner of which at that time was the famous baron Leopold Koenig. There are interesting architectural buildings preserved in Huty village, they are: factory buildings, houses for engineering staff and workers. An excursion to the enterprise is possible in the summertime.
Kharkiv region, Bohodukhiv district, Huty village, Myru st., 29
+380 (5758) 61-2-47