Country estate of landowner K.O. Pavlov of the first quarter of the XIX century.
Malyzhyne village is located on the border of Zolochiv and Bohodukhiv districts near the Merla river. The estate was founded by colonel Osypov-Perekhrestov, and later it belonged to landowner K.O. Pavlov The two-storey estate house was built in the 1920's of the XIX century in the style of classicism using the typical project of a residential city house of 1809. It is interesting to notice that those years there were typical projects of residential city houses, and the manor building was built according to one of them. The estate had the Assumption Church in the style of classicism, from which there remained only ruins. A miraculous icon of 1770 was preserved there.
The vast part of the buildings of this estate are now located on the territory of a psychiatric clinic, so visiting is difficult and almost impossible at all.
Kharkiv region, Zolochiv district, Malyzhyno village